Followers

Sunday 2 June 2013

Lady Anne's June Challege


 
Lady Anne's June 3, 2013 Challenge

Sponsor

Prize: We also offer a $10 gift certificate to spend in our on-line store, as a prize for your winner.

About Inky

We are a young Rubber Stamp Company that offers some of the cutest children & animal stamps on the market today! Each and every stamp made is “Extra Deep Etched” on Quality Red Rubber for a crisp impression everytime! All our stamps are made right here in the USA!
All Inky Impressions Rubber Stamps are sold with EZ Mount just waiting to get inked! The characters LiLi, Angelica, Nicholas & Christopher are cartoon versions of our children. LiLi is a nickname for our youngest daughter MarLeigha. We truly hope that you love our stamps just as much as we have loved designing them.
  I am a stay at home mommy and wife to a very loving and supportive man.  Without the support of my family and friends, my dream would not have been possible.  This has been a long time coming and finally…I am ADRIFT on a DREAM! 
I can’t even begin to express how excited I am to share my dream with you.  We are devoted to you, our customers, so please feel free to share your artwork that is made with our stamps, or to just drop us a line to say hello!



Subject: "The Great Outdoors"

This can mean anything outdoors, garden/rivers/lakes/ etc.
 
Here  is a card I was lucky enough to get to
play with;
 
 
Thanks for stopping by:
 
Sharon
 

1 comment:

  1. This card is so pretty!! I love the layout, colours, papers....and your colouring in awesome!!!

    hugs Vicky xx
    Inky Impressions DT Leader

    ReplyDelete