Followers

Tuesday, 5 February 2013

NanaVic's 3 rd Challenge

Challenge will be for one month starting
5th February ~ 5th March
Anything Goes Challenge
If you use a NanaVic image you could win a $15 prize
If not it is a $12 Prize (random.org draw.)
Vickie has lots of fabulous images for you
to try out so check them out...

  For this Challenge I chose her image Nana Vic Writing Home.
 Here is the link to it:
 She also has a sale going on until the Feburary 7, 2013:
 This is called a Paperbag Card, the Paper is from DCWV the Heirloom stack I love all the old  papers in this stack.
This is the inside of the Paperbag card, I borrowed the picture that Marla took of it.
Here is the link to make this card.
The word art came from TLC
Thanks for stopping by:
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Awe so sweet and charming, beautiful design and amazing coloring, striking card! Thanks for visiting and leaving the sweet luv.
    Hugs
    Berni
    berni46blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Sharon, it is fabulous I have watched the video and will make an attempt to make one similar as I like it so much...
    Love ~ Lady Anne
    Cards by Lady Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sharon the card (paper bag) looks amazing. I adore the colour combinations that you have used, the lemons and oranges looks so fresh. I am sure that Marla is thrilled to pieces with it, just as I am to see your wonderful talent. Thank you so much hun, for being apart of our DT. Thanks also for the link to the video, now I can go and see how you did it. *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete